Saturday, September 01, 2007

Welcome to Vermont


I just came back from a week at Green Mountain at Fox Run.

Green Mountain is a place to learn a non-diet approach to healthy eating and activity. The program is very sane and well thought out. I brought home some valuable lessons that I am working on incorporating into my life. This is the Okemo room where the lectures are given.

This is the Upper Activity Room, where the fitness director, LynnAnn Covell, whips people into shape. It has a beautiful view of Okemo Mtn.


I got to enjoy this view every day.

Bookmark and Share
posted by Adriana at 12:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
Adriatic Bear by Adriana Arcia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.