Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Miscellanous photos

This gutted ruin is a few blocks from my apartment. I call it the mossy house.

It's close to this mystifying and fascinating billboard.


I found this charming piece of equipment in the bathroom of a family restaurant outside of Saratoga Springs, NY. It really did shoot out a rather impressive arc of "fragrant" liquid.


My brother and father are pictured here with family friend and artist Tomas Esson. He's an extraordinary Cuban painter now living in Miami. I am now the proud owner of one of his "wet drawings." It hangs in my office where the glare on the glass prevents me from getting a decent photograph.


They are standing in the front kitchen of my father's Arclinea showroom.


Just some pretty flowers from a vacation I took a few years ago.



I took this picture of "The Gates" on a blustery day in February.

Bookmark and Share
posted by Adriana at 3:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
Adriatic Bear by Adriana Arcia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.