Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Collegiate Shag Video

Way back in the day (ok, 2005), I went to the Dance Flurry in Saratoga Springs, NY. It's like an all-you-can-dance, morning-till-night smorgasbord of dance, music, dance, contact improv, storytelling, dance, singing, and more dance. I can't emphasize enough how wicked cool it is and that you should go. Seriously. While I was there, I got a chance to hear the dulcet tones of Reggie's Red Hot Feetwarmers. I liked them so much, I bought a CD on the spot. They are your one-stop shop for old-timey goodness. Anyway, they were doing their thing in the hallway when the very talented John Druzba and Caitlin Rober-Looker took to the floor and tore it up but good. I've had this video under my hat for some time but it wasn't until I made a little movie for my friend Jenny after her wedding (Hi, Jenny!!) that I mastered the iMovie skills necessary to bring this little gem to you, the public. So, here you have it:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Adriana at 5:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
Adriatic Bear by Adriana Arcia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.