Monday, May 29, 2006

Around New York

I've been on break for a little over two weeks - we start back up on Wednesday. Last week I snapped these pictures of some squirrels in Union Square:







Who, me??







Oy, my tennis elbow!


Pace is right across from City Hall Park, where there is currently an exhibit of some Calder stabiles. I believe this one is called Chien en trois couleurs:


Probably my favorite fountain (sorry, Bethesda):




The hydrangeas bloomed extravagantly . . .


I saw this sign in Queens, at the freight entrance for the Costco. I've never met an opertator before, have you?


Next to the Costco is Rainey Park. We saw a nice sunset over Manhattan.

Bookmark and Share
posted by Adriana at 9:17 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the skyline from Rainey Park was so lovely that night. It made me miss all my good ol' days in NYC. Thank goodness someone actually brought a camera!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
Adriatic Bear by Adriana Arcia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.